Tuesday, October 21, 2014

HomeS

 I honestly have hundreds of pictures of Emeri since we've been home. I can't stop taking pictures! She is seriously declicious and oh so cute! Some of these are on my big camera and others are from my phone and they aren't really in order. She has been so fun! My Mom and Dad were here to help out for a few days after she was born, and then my mother-in-law came up a couple weeks later to help out. My Mom also came up again on a couple Saturdays to help out again. We're lucky to have such great help. What would we do without family?

Loves those squishy cheeks and lips

You can see where her iv, that is left over tape and cotton ball 





Alli loves to come home right after school and hold her 












Haven wore this same nightgown for days!



































No comments: