Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Give Thanks

For Thanksgiving we went to Bicknell with my side of the family. We had so much fun eating way too much, visiting, late night visiting, rabbit hunting, I tried to shoot some pheasants- even farm raised ones and still couldn't! I had fun trying though. The girls had a blast with their cousins doing crafts, building forts, scavenger hunts, playing dolls, and staying up way too late. Emeri got spoon fed a little of everything by Grandpa. She ate SO much food, so much that her little belly was about the size of a basketball and she got major gas one night =( But I guess that's what Thanksgiving is for right?!

Thankful for these three cute girls!

 The sunset on our way down was so beautiful!

Haven doing back bends with the American girl dolls!

Alli shot her bb gun at a couple rabbits

Josh shot this last one after I missed 6 times =)



Getting fed ice cream from Grandpa, and these two little chairs she LOVED. She carried and moved them around everywhere!

Thankful for family.


We got home Friday afternoon and then Josh's parents came up Saturday. We went out to dinner at Pei Wei and then Josh and Haven and his parents went to the Jazz game! Alli, Emeri and I went to the Good Dinosaur movie which was so cute! I don't know what I was thinking taking Emeri. It was her first time to a movie and she basically just wanted to walk around for half of it, and then she finally got tired and sat quietly in my lap.
Josh had to speak in church on Sunday and did an excellent job!


No comments: