Thursday, February 4, 2016

Random January things

 Puppies! The girls love to hold the puppies. It's harder to play with them in the winter. These are our first "winter" puppies and it hasn't been easy!

I had to speak in church one Sunday. My girls kept my nerves to a minimum by making funny faces at me up on the stand while i was waiting to speak =)


  Emeri just looking cute in the bath! I die over those lashes!


 Alli got the "Principal's Pride" award at her school for her class. So awesome! Way to go Alli. Her teacher said "Alli always completes her spelling and math assignments. She is new to our school and has made a lot of friends. She is a delight to teach."


 Emeri eating one of her favorites...bananas! She goes bananas for bananas ;)

 Shopping with Mama- she's obsessed with purses can you tell?!


We went to Get Air Salt Lake not once, but twice! It's such a fun place to go, especially in the winter when you need to get out and do something. We had so much fun the first time that we went back the next week! Here is Alli with her friend Katie- they were sssooo hot! 

 Sunday Sutherland Sisters

 Met my Mom at Chick-fil-a for lunch one afternoon when she was up for meetings

 More puppy time



Josh went hunting in Idaho with a friend. Chukar hunting season is coming to a close. This is a Hungarian Partridge bird.

 I failed to mention our newest nephew Boone Raef Gardner was born January 6th! He and Emeri are exactly 16 months apart! He's ssooo adorable. Congrats to my sister Amber, this is their 4th BOY!


No comments: