Sunday, August 14, 2016

Summer Stuff

After another afternoon of swimming!

Tinkerbell....aka Haven at the softball field!

Bike parade at Iona Days

 I made Freezer Strawberry Jam for the first time ever!

 I refinished our kitchen table. It was black with a dark top. Now it's smooth, scratch free and a grayish color! Love it.

 Josh and I had to speak in church on Pioneer day on pioneers...glad it's done!

Floating the river! Josh had these two and I had Emeri. It took us a good 2 hours! It was so fun and relaxing but so hot!At the end, Alli got a leech on her foot in some mud in the bathroom! She about had a come apart, but she survived...barely!


 Such a good napper!

 Watching the Olympics and doing tricks =)

 Being silly on a summer night

 Emeri was so tired, she fell asleep on the floor one afternoon

 More swimming

 More Shaved Ice


1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

I cannot handle the leech story.
But I am almost equally amazed at all your homemaking skills!
What's gotten into you?