Sunday, September 4, 2016

Las Caletas

We went to Las Caletas for "Rhythms of the Night" which includes a boat ride to the island, an amazing show, and a candlelight dinner. It was my favorite part of the trip! It was so romantic and fun and entertaining. Loved it. It was also on our Anniversary so maybe that's why i loved it so much. This was the only night it rained on us, but it was actually kind of cool. It just added to the atmosphere i thought. We could see the whole ocean light up when the lightning hit. I thought the cruise home would be rough and scary, but it surprisingly wasn't that bad at all. Oh, and the entertainment to and from the island on the boat is so fun- they really know how to put on a show!



 Just arriving at Las Caletas

 A real life Mermaid! I had to take this for my girls =)

 These were some people from the play just hanging out when you arrived. Once you got there you go sit down at the outdoor amphitheater in the middle of a jungle- so cool!




 TEN YEARS baby! I think I'll keep him.





No comments: